14.3.10

I just watched "Paris, Je T'aime." Well, more like I started watching it and got antsy and left. I watched majority of it anyways. Lately, I've been losing my focus alot and my friend thinks I might have ADD. But I'll talk about that some other time.

Anyways, I was watching the movie and ah, que vontade de falar francês e de andar de mãos dadas com alguém pelas ruas de Paris! The movie is beautiful, beautiful, and it talks about all kinds of love and it's just gorgeous. Also, it's with Natalie Portman, who is absolutely gorgeous and amazing and talented and her story was my favorite, THIS one (Just an FYI, the movie is made up of a bunch of little stories, it's not like one big story). I just watched the beginning of 'Léon' tonight also - it was cool but I was feeling restless, urgh - and Natalie Portman is in it and she's 13 and super cute. :)

"Cute is when your personality shines through your looks. Like, when you see someone’s personality in the way they walk and you just feel like hugging them every time you see them."

That's a quote by her, by the way. Isn't she just lovely lovely lovely? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eu nunca vi nenhum dos filmes.
Now I want to (: