24.10.09

All You Need is Love

I'm making a love list of everything I like in the world (that I can remember). 

- Couple pictures
- Chocolate
- Dancing
- Painting my nails pink
- Jeans
- Glitter pens
- Kittens and cats in general
- Plain rides
- The smell of rain
- Not going to school
- Post Secret
- Vicky
- Hugs
- Teen TV shows (Gossip Girl, The OC, Skins, 90210) 
- Reading other people's blogs
- Anything sugary
- Watermelons
- Andy Samberg
- Songs that make me feel different
- Photography 
- Straight hair with bangs
- Romantic boys
- People that say "I'll be there for you" and mean it
- Farmville
- Talking to my sister before going to sleep
- Chuck Bass
- Books about boarding schools
- Silver earrings (never gold) 
- My pink All Stars
- Platypus
- People that start conversations with me or that talk to me when I strike up a conversation
- Old couples
- Little kids with curly hair
- Watching movies and thinking "wow" after the movie has finished
- Laughing so hard at something that you forget what you were laughing at in the first place
- Twitter
- Stripes, polka-dots, plaid
- Skype
- Twitter
- Dr. House
- Sarcasm, but not when people use it to be rude. 
- Chuck and Blair
- Passionate people
- Theater (I was going to put Drama, but then that would sound like I liked day to day drama) 
- Performing on stage
- Compliments from people I admire
- Ice cream
- Cute stories, like MLIA
- Sheep
- Candles that smell nice
- Pijamas
- Wearing my boyfriend's sweater
- Sleeping
- Sexual innuendos and jokes
- Writing (obviously né haha) 
- Stuffed animals
- Glitter
- Colorful flats
- Memoirs
- The Office and all the characters in it. Except Toby, he is everything wrong with the paper industry. :) 
- Hugo Boss: Energize :) 
- Love. 

Okay, agora eu vou indo que pessoas precisam usar o computador and I've posted enough times today haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAH eu amo as coisas que vc ama
especially SHEEEEEEP
and myself
(: