24.10.09

'No, not high school evil, like actual evil.'

It's a little bit sad how much I want to see 'Jennifer's Body'. I was actually disappointed that it wasn't in theaters here yet and I just re-checked IMDB and it does say that the release date in Brazil is 23rd of October. Bastards. But I was thinking about it and I think part of my excitement is because I'm going to bully Marcus into watching it with me and I think he probably will because he likes me a little bit - even though he denies it - and because Megan Fox is hot. I miss Marcus and how he used to be. 

Oh, and on IMDB, the key words of 'Jennifer's Body' are: cheerleader, bestfriend, blood, breast fondling, and hook for a hand. seems promising. :) 

PS: Today my friend asked me who was Megan Fox. Um, hello, where have you been?! It's like when this girl who used to be in my class asked me who were the Jonas Brothers and who was Amy Winehouse. These people depress me. And so do people that know way too much about celebrities. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA tipo eu with Cheryl Cole

Ah, and theres a lesbian kiss in the movie haha