27.10.09

Because I can't say it face to face

Okay, so I decided that I'm gonna write what I want to say to a couple of people. If I'm writing to you, you'll probably know. 

  • Why are you friends with her? You combina so much more with me, please realize that! 
  • Babe, I love you and thank you for everything. I am so grateful to have someone as amazing and understanding as you in my life. You're the soulmate kind of friend I've always wanted to have and the only bad thing about you is how far away you live. 
  • What's your problem? Why don't you talk to me? I miss who you used to, just come back to being my friend, please? 
  • Just come home, please. Things haven't been okay with me since you left. I love you and I miss you so much. 
  • I am so happy to have you with me everyday and grateful that you hear me complain and that you don't mind me remembering stuff that already happened. I love you! 
  • It's not that I don't like you guys, you're all nice and all, but you're not who I want, sorry. 

That's it. g'night. 
PS: I don't like going to sleep at night but I live for naps in the afternoon. It makes no sense. 

No comments: