19.10.09

25 things, more or less.

Okay, so one of these days I was looking at my Facebook notes and I found that "25 facts about yourself" thing and I read mine and it was stupid and retarded. So here I decided to write random things about myself. Enjoy.

I never know how to start things when I'm writing. Like, I hate writing introductions to essay, they rarely have that hook that English teachers want you to have when writing. And when I'm writing something for somebody, I usually start with "okay, where do I start?".
I am always in the mood for chocolate and everything just tastes better with it. I love chocolate milk, nuggets (and any other thing made with chicken), bread and peas. I don't like vegetables, brocolli is the only exception to this rule. Ice tea is my favorite drink in the world and I really don't like the taste of alcohol.
I don't like it when people say "we should really keep in touch, just because i'm moving it doesn't mean we won't stay in touch" and then never talk to you again. It just makes me sad how some people let others walk out without saying anything.
I completely disagree with the sentence "If you love something, give it away." No, if you love someone, hold them tight and don't let them go. I guess that might make me selfish, but whatever, I'm needy. I seek attention but then feel awkward when people give it to me. It makes no sense.
I'm slightly paranoid and I constantly think that people are avoiding me. It might have something to do with self-esteem issues.
I envy girls who have bestfriends and it makes me sad to think that I used to be one of those girls.
I wanna go back to my old life, this one isn't suiting me too well.
My dream is to have straight hair. I am in love with words and books.
I prefer rereading my old favorite books than reading new books, mainly because I don't want to be disappointed.
I hate the term "make love". Just say sex, it's not that bad. "Make love" sounds cheesy and lame.
I wish I worked at Dunder Mifflin. My cat is part of my family, I love him. I hate to think that eventually he's going to die, I really don't know what I'm going to do when he does.
Don't be offended or annoyed when I don't tell you why I'm sad. I don't tell anyone why I'm sad, it's just the way I am. It's not because I don't trust you or anything like that.
I love music and I wish I was patient enough to learn how to play something really well.
I wish I had more coordination and was a better dancer.
I love crowds, I like how in crowds you can just stand there and no one pays particular attention to you or to what you're doing, you're just part of a group.
People that go to sleep early annoy me. Like, not everyone, but when I'm talking to someone and they're like "Okay, I'm sleepy, gonna go, bye!"
I love dancing and I'm probably the most energetic person on the dancefloor. I will get pissed if you make fun of the way that I dance, though, even if you are my friend.
I love PostSecret <3>I know I stalk, but I always find it sort of weird when random people comment on my pictures on Facebook. I like to think I have a stalker. Not a creepy one, but like, someone who wants to get to know me and reads my twitter and checks out my orkut.
I think I want to live somewhere else for college, but I know that I couldn't be able to live without my mom.
Since I could write, I've said that I wanna be a journalist when I grow up, but right now, I'm not really sure.
No matter how many times I've watched it, "Superbad" always makes me laugh.
I really really wish House existed. I am in love with so many fictional characters.
I cry over silly things, like being frustrated or not finding a hairband and running late and homenagems nas festas de quinze anos and deaths of people i never knew.
I miss FAMBLE :(
And here is my absolute favorite postsecret, which is taped to my closet door (eu não achei o post card mesmo então eu só vou escrever):
"The most important thing I've realized lately is that painful break ups, unrequited love, shitty jobs and the like help us to build character and no matter how much it hurts, we are much better off because of it."

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can totally relate to almost everything written in this post
(: