30.10.09

Things on my mind

Because my friends all suck, I didn't have Halloween this year. Could I possibly steal Carnaval or Christmas from them? 

Today, I realized that the most contact I have with a girl I used to be bestfriends with is when I help her farm on Farmville. I also realized that I don't miss her at all. It doesn't make me miss her, just nostalgic of how we used to be. 

The more I hang out with them, the more I feel like I should definitely be hanging out with different people. Damn my shyness. 

I have a feeling that my family thinks I'm completely incompetent, stupid and useless. I'm waiting for the moment when I show them that I'm not. 

I hate Pink (the singer). She's so annoying and obnoxious completely the opposite of subtle. 

I've been kind of emo lately, I'm not sure why. Actually, I do know why but it doesn't feel fair to blame all my problems on one person. 

NARWHALS, NARWHALS, SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN, CAUSING A COMMOTION, 'CUZ THEY ARE SO AWESOME! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whatever you need babe, im here for you
(:
te amo