26.10.09

I don't particularly know what's going on with me but I know I don't like it. I've always hated looking at myself in the mirror but now it's worse; I avoid looking in the mirror because I don't like what I see. I don't wanna see the person I love most in the world because I'm scared that he's going to think the same thing I do when I see myself. And I guess I've always known that I'm not skinny but today it hit me of how far away from skinny I am. I don't know what I'm doing, but I know I'm sick of feeling like this but once again, I have no strength to do anything about it and knowing myself, this is just going to keep getting worse. I should go to a psychiatrist. 


Emo post, I know, sorry. I'm not writing this because I want comments that say "No way, you're soooo pretty" or anything like that, I just wanted to get it out of my system. anyways. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel the same way, and i dont know why either.
acho que the moving to another environment thing makes us like this
sei la
i just want it to go away