24.10.09

Rantings and Ravings


I'd like to write in my blog under the influence of drugs. Not that I'm into drugs, but I just think it'd be interesting. 

Oh, and fun side note, my dad rented a movie that had Beyoncé as a lead character. I don't think my dad gets that movies with singers aren't really good. Not that I don't like Beyoncé, I just think that singers should stick to what they do. Or else it's going to be like J-Lo who makes a bunch of bad movies. Like that movie where she's abused by her husband and when I was younger I used to love that movie. I was kind of a weird kid, apparently. 

P.S: Imagine having Lady Gaga as a best friend. AWESOME. 

P.P.S: I just chose the picture because it made me smile when I saw it :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah se o movie for Dreamgirls, WATCH IT. its aweeesome